green house mitigation, environmental impact assessment
Our interest is measuring environmental tracers, evaluate dispersal models important for identifying successful greenhouse gas mitigation strategies, increase the accuracy of measurements, assuring traceability
IFIN-HH is one of the most important public R&D organizations in Romania. The institute is dedicated to the research and development in physical and natural sciences, Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Engineering, and in related areas including Life and Environmental Physics. In all these fields, IFIN-HH conducts theoretical and experimental research.
The strategic objectives of IFIN-HH are:
• Study of the environment through characterization, monitoring, diagnosis and prediction;
• Specific solutions in the field of public health and protection the consumer;
• Radiation protection and nuclear safety: paradigm shifts and method in nuclear accident management and surveillance environmental radiology; the issue of nuclear terrorism; life cycle of nuclear installations, the development of advanced fuel supply chains, viable radioactive waste management.
• Application of physics methods in the study and conservation of heritage cultural.
• Information and communication technologies - management systems a large volumes of data.
• Openness to emerging fields - nanotechnologies, biostructures, quantum information