- Extraction, isolation and characterization of bioactive compounds (from plants, cells, sea plants...ect).
- Experience in testing in vitro biocompability, sterility, biological load and bacterial endotoxin in accordance with ISO standards.
- Molecular level R&D studies including western blot, PCR, elisa, gel electrophoresis, spectrophotometric measurements like antioxidant capacity testing, HPLC analyses, cell culture cytotoxicity xtt, mtttests.. etc
- In vitro impact assessments on biochemical pathways at the molecular level (mRNA and Protein level) in cell culture.
- In Vıtro Biocompatibility Tests
- Sterility Tests
All testing services at IVBIO Technology Inc. are carried out in accordance with ISO standards.
The administration of IVBIO follows a policy which considers the importance of research and development leading to production. The R&D division of IVBIO aims to support production at every stage, expanding its product range and
responding to customer needs. Towards this goal, IVBIO is continuously contributing to science and industry by collaborating with universities and research institutes. IVBIO team has the experienced staff to be assigned in the research projects done in biotechnology field. This team includes medical doctors, veterinary surgeons, biologists and molecular biologists who are dynamic, innovative and inclined to team spirit; they successfully pass the necessary steps for the products to be introduced to the market and they give technical suport to the products of companies IVBIO represents.